1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
What is that in the mirror there?
2. How much cash do you have on you?
None. My wallet's downstairs and contains around EUR 11 or so.
3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
4. Favorite planet?
5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Cell phone? Oh... let me go look for it... Ah... Frank, a friend.
6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
It's a voice sketch...
7. What shirt are you wearing?
None. Apricot colored sleeveless T-shirt with purple sweater over it.
8. Do you label yourself?
I try not to. I prefer to stick the labels on the books and stuff that I'm selling. Those labels are always *sooo* hard to get off...
9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
10. Bright or Dark Room?
Bright. The more light, the better. Unless I'm playing Everquest.
11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
Wonderful, talented, interesting person that I'd like to get to know better.
12. What does your watch look like?
Watch? What's a computer and cell phone for...?
13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Reading Deviations 1 - Submission - by Chris Owen. Purely for business, by the way... ^^;
14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"Ja also ich schreib dir ne sms wenn ich losfahr! <3 <3" ("Well, I'll send you a text message when I leave.") - from my daughter... ^^
15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
In Denmark (about 1000 km from here - around 620 miles)
16. What's a word that you say a lot?
17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
18. Last furry thing you touched?
Oskar - my black cat. Right after I touched Eule, and Punti and Yuuki. ^^
19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Depends on your definition of drugs.
20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
Hm... I think I still have a few lying around here somewhere.
21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I'm not sure. Haven't gotten there yet.
22. Your worst enemy?
Myself. My lack of discipline and self-confidence. My inability to say 'no'.
23. What is your current desktop picture?
Angeal and Zack, done by Cairisti.
24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
Here, you can have the newspaper now.
25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
I'll take the million. Flying is for ducks.
26. Do you like someone?
Eh... yes. Is this supposed to be specific? Because I like *lots* of people... ^^
27. What was the last song you listened to?
ITunes on shuffle?
28. What time of day were you born?
1515 in the afternoon.
29. What’s your favorite number?
30. Where did you live in 1987?
31. Are you jealous of anyone?
32. Is anyone jealous of you?
I can't imagine it.
33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
At home. Getting a call from a former au pair who told me to turn on the TV.
34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
What vending machines?
35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Most of the time, yes.
36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
I have one. It's a dragon and it's on my right shoulderblade.
37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Japanese, Italian, Welsh
38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Been there, done that.
39. Are you touchy feely?
40. What’s your life motto?
There's always a light at the end of the tunnel! Never give up! It always gets better!
41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
My earrings, my clothes, myself?
42. What’s your favorite town/city?
Munich. New York.
43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
My daughter's train ticket.
44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
During my summer vacation. A 10-page letter to my best friend.
45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Yes, I think I can manage that.
46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
We email from time to time. Phone, too.
47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
At least 1600. On both sides of the family.
48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
Sunday a week ago. For a business dinner.
49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
Eh... yes? Is there anything that *doesn't* hurt? >.>
50. Have you been burned by love?
Yes. Let's leave it at that...