kitana_bradford tagged me, so I guess you'll just have to live with it now.
10 Things Meme:
Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 10 random things, facts, goals, or habits about yourself. At the end, choose 10 people you think may answer - to be tagged, listing their names & why you chose them. Don't forget to leave them a comment (you're it!) and to read your blog for instructions. You can't tag a person who has tagged you. Since you can't re-tag me, let me know when you've posted your blog so I can read the answers!
1. If I could wing it financially, I'd already be divorced.
2. I truly wish I could draw as well as all you artists here on my flist. There are so many pictures in my head and I can't get them out.
3. I love liquorice. In all variations.
4. I'm addicted to books. Unfortunately, I read too fast. I can breeze through a 500-page book in a day, if I like the story and have the day off. However, it also means that I'm constantly running out of things to read - so I re-read a lot of my books. Some I've had to buy second copies of, because no matter how careful I am, after the tenth reading or so they tend to fall apart, if they're paperbacks.
5. I haven't had sex in at least 6 or 7 years. And yes, I'm married.
6. My first 'real' anime was Captain Harlock. I used to watch it on Saturday evenings on the Japanese kable channel. It was on right after Speed Racer. I'm still very partial to Matsumoto Reiji's works...
7. I don't mind chaos in the house - but I hate having a messy office. When I start work on Monday, I always sort and clear up my office first, *then* I start in on the week's business.
8. Though Munich is the city of my birth, New York is the city of my heart. It's as much my hometown as Munich is, even though I only spent 10 years in New York. But I think it had a bigger impact on me than the years that I lived in Munich before I went to New York.
9. I love playing MMORPGs. I just wish I had more time for them. Currently, I'm playing more EQ2, but I also love Horizons.
10. I'll drink tea all day - preferrably black (Earl Grey) - but won't drink coffee until after lunch. And then only one or two cups at the most.
Since I don't know who's been tagged already, I leave it up to my flist. But I *would* like to see sunhawk16 do it, too. ^^